Aurora Shores has two beaches and two pools for the enjoyment of homeowners, their families and guests. The Tradewinds pool offers swimming lessons to residents and is also used by the community swim team . A second pool is located by the Marina Beach with beautiful views of the lake and access to the beach playground, tennis courts, sand volleyball court, and basketball court. Boater’s Beach is located on Surfside Circle.
5/27-8/12(Mon.-Sun.) 12:00 am-8:00 pm – 3 staff until 6:00 pm, 2 staff 6:00 pm-close*
8/12-9/2 (Weekdays Only School Days) 4:00 pm-8:00 pm, 2 staff 4:00 pm-close*
8/12-9/2 (Sat, Sun, Labor Day) 12:00 am-8:00 pm, 3 staff until 5:00 pm
5/27-8/12(Mon.-Sun.) 12:00 am-8:00 pm – 2 staff until 6:00 pm, 1 staff 6:00 pm-close*
8/12-9/2 (Weekdays) Closed once School is back in Session.
Beach – Swim at Your Own Risk
2023 POOL RULES
- Members using the beach or pool will be required to display current membership identification as needed. 2 guests per household are permitted.
- Members must be in good standing in order to access pools or beaches.
- Member must show and scan keycard upon request of lifeguard.
- ASHA does not accept responsibility for lost or stolen items.
- No one is permitted in the pool unless a lifeguard is on duty within the pool area.
Any use of the pool at times other than regularly scheduled hours is strictly
- In order to ensure safety, the lifeguard may require a swimmer to demonstrate
his swimming skills by swimming two lengths of the pool without stopping.
Those who cannot pass the test must remain in shallow water.
- Pool furniture may not be removed from the deck area.
- Members or their guests less than 12 years of age must be accompanied by and
watched by an adult.
- All injuries and accidents must be reported to the lifeguard immediately.
- Person suffering from communicable diseases, skin disease, sores, or fungal
infections, etc., are prohibited from using the pool.
- Except for service animals, pets are not permitted within the fenced area of the
pool, or on the beach.
- All littering is strictly prohibited. Offenders may be asked by the lifeguard to
leave the beach or pool.
- Glass containers are prohibited.
- Free floating supports, balls, etc., will be permitted in the pool at the
discretion of the lifeguard. Beach tools are not to be used as a life preserver.
- There will be ten-minute rest periods every hour during which, only person 16
years of age or older may use the pool. The lifeguard, as this discretion, may
occasionally increase this period for adult swimmers.
- Lifeguards are authorized to restrict any behavior they judge as unsafe or
- Horseplay is not permitted in the pool areas or on the beach.
- Members or their guests under 7 yeas of age must wear life jackets when in the
water at the beach.
- The pool and the lake will be closed during inclement weather.
- All people using the pool or beach must be in proper swimming attire. Hemmed
cut-offs are not acceptable.
- A roped-in area is provided at the marina beach for swimmers and is protected
- In the event of an emergency, all patrons will be asked to clear the swimming
- Use of pool showers for swimming patrons only.
- Lifeguards are not responsible for guarding the wading pool. An adult must supervise children in the wading pool.
- Lifeguards are responsible for the enforcement of all the above rules and any
new rules which may be adopted later. The failure to abide by these rules may
result in suspension of pool or beach privileges. Visiting with on duty lifeguards is
- Alcohol and controlled substances are not permitted at the pool areas or at the
Marina beach area.
- Smoking or vaping is not permitted in the Tradewinds Clubhouse, on pool decks or on the
- Members or their guests that are incontinent must wear appropriate disposable or waterproof
- Members and their guests swim at their own risk.